- Sandra Seifert: Simply Stunning - She looks every inch a beauty queen as she meets my staff and I at the lobby of the condominium where she lives for this interview and photo op. Strikingly stunning in very light make-up and dressed in a simple one-piece laced dress, Sandra Seifert is an epitome of what a beauty queen is. And indeed, […]
- Legaspi Family: Environmental Education Stewards - Cool refreshing rivers. Teeming marine life. Thundering waterfalls. Dew-bathed meadows. Majestic mountains. Fresh air. Fruit-laden trees. Picturesque gardens. Lovely, blooming flowers. Clean streets and sidewalks. Garbage-free canals. Eco-friendly parks. Healthy and happy animals. Flittering butterflies. Chirping birds. These are just a few of the innumerable beauties and wonders of Mother Nature that we can continue […]
- Hannah Nicole Gooden Pretty and Sweet - As a fashion model for kids, 8-year-old Hannah is no stranger to people staring at her. So without any prodding, she sashays and poses like a top model inside our editorial office while we cheer her on. “How did you learn to walk and pose like a fashion model?” a staff asks her. “I taught […]
- Joyce: A Portrait of Fashion with Compassion - I heard her voice the moment I stepped inside her showroom in Scandic Palace in Makati City, but I didn’t see her right away as she was in the opposite corner of the room. The mellowed voice gave the impression that Joyce Peñas-Pilarsky, the woman I was about to interview, would be genuinely warm and […]
News & Updates
- PPH Receives Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence 2014
- Philippine Publishing House receives World Quality Commitment Award
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.